Competitor research lets you find out about your competition’s strengths, weaknesses, and marketing strategies and helps you stay ahead in the SEO game.
00:00 How To Do Competitor Research?
00:04 Find Out Who Your Competition Is
00:50 How To Find Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy & Outrank Them
There are a few ways to go about this:
– The first is to simply Google your main keyword and see who shows up on the first page of results. Take note of both the organic and paid results.
– Look at their website and see what kind of content they have. What topics are they writing about?
– Check out their social media accounts. How often are they posting? What kind of engagement do their posts get?
– Use a tool like Moz’s Open Site Explorer to get an idea of their link profile. How many links do they have coming into their site? From where?
Once you’ve gathered all this information, you can start creating a new SEO campaign that takes their strategies into account and helps you better compete for those top spots.
Remember, when doing competitor research, always take these factors into consideration:
– Their marketing mix. A marketing mix refers to the combination of channels that a company uses to reach its target market. This includes things like SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, etc. Each company will have a different mix depending on its goals, budget, and audience.
– Their messaging. Take a look at their website and see what kind of language they use. Are they formal or informal? Do they use a lot of industry jargon? Knowing this can help you adjust your own messaging to better appeal to your target market.
– Their overall brand image. How do they present themselves? What kind of tone do they use? This will give you an idea of how you need to position your own brand in order to be seen as a credible competitor.
By understanding your competition, you can develop an SEO strategy that will help you outrank them and get to that coveted first spot on Google.
Conducting competitor research can help you improve your SEO method!
Visit LinkDaddy https://linkdaddy.shop today to learn more about our SEO services.
Not sure who LinkDaddy is?
Submit 1 URL and 1 Keyword, and get a free backlinks campaign for your website, valued at $35 to try out our service.
Need niche relevant backlinks for link building? LinkDaddy’s Link Building Service helps rank your Video, Google Map Listing, Website and will Power Up your Citations, Niche Edits, Guest Posts, Social Listings and other Mentions of your Business on the internet to help drive more Traffic and get you more Customers. Call +1 310 299 2782 if you want more clients from Google and Youtube or visit https://linkdaddy.com
This video can be found on this channel: