Why Is Organic Traffic So Important?

Contents

Why Is Organic Traffic So Important? Visit https://www.linkdaddy.shop/blog/seo-in-2021-is-dead-or-is-it to read the full article or watch all the videos on the SEO In 2021 Is Dead – Or Is It? playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_HVl6mqbDCKjsmugzVEMs7Bzerj04YXu

We can get Organic traffic from SEO only. Organic traffic has been a major source of revenue since it began primarily with companies trying to sell products online but now it’s also an important part of social media management too as people consume more content via their mobile devices than they do desktop computers according to Statista data.

But its important to note that 79% of the links clicked on by search users are organic, and the rest, 21% are paid.

Source: zBlogging

Search engine optimization plays a crucial role in maintaining fair search results. Therefore, the websites that appear in every search are those that deserve to be there, as far as possible. So how do you think that SEO is dead?

Need niche relevant backlinks for link building? LinkDaddy’s Link Building Service helps rank your Video, Google Map Listing, Website and will Power Up your Citations, Niche Edits, Guest Posts, Social Listings and other Mentions of your Business on the internet to help drive more Traffic and get you more Customers. Call +1 310 299 2782 if you want more clients from Google and Youtube or visit https://linkdaddy.com

This video can be found on this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1hedsdZqL7HbCC_KnP_sw

Share this article

Scroll to Top