Get More Customers With LinkDaddy® Premium Press Release Packages!
- Global press release distribution channels and media partners
- Media influencers and journalists see your content
- Get press releases when you need them
- Boost your website’s SEO ranking with high visibility in SERPs
- Mix of nofollow and dofollow backlinks
- Most affordable premium press release packages on the market
Why you should choose us?
Get your Premium Press Release for Only $79!
About LinkDaddy SEO Press Releases
You don’t need a big budget to get big results. SEO Press Release Services are for entrepreneurs and small businesses that want to get in front of their target market without breaking the bank. We’ll help you create a digital marketing campaign that gets results.
Getting your news in front of global media across all industries is not possible without a very large cost.
LinkDaddy has solved this problem by partnering with a world-leading press release distribution platform and proprietary newswire service, which reaches all major media markets in over the world. This gives us the ability to reach the media directly with high-quality SEO press releases at a fraction of the cost of our competitors.
Our SEO press releases are also distributed to more than 5,000 websites and databases, giving you maximum exposure and SEO benefits.
Our press release distribution service offers the option to syndicate your press release to our network of 100 high-quality news websites. This allows you to reach a wider audience and increase the visibility of your press release.
One of the key benefits of this option is that the links included in your press release will be “dofollow,” meaning that they will be followed by search engines and can help to improve the search engine ranking of your website. This can be especially valuable if you are trying to promote a new product or service and want to drive traffic to your website.
By choosing to syndicate your press release to our network of news websites, you can also take advantage of the credibility and authority of these sites, which can help to enhance the perceived value and relevance of your press release to your target audience. This can be especially beneficial if you are trying to reach a specific industry or niche audience, as the news websites in our network cover a wide range of topics and sectors.
A press release is a way to announce your news, product, service or event to the world. It can help with marketing by attracting new customers and providing exposure for your company.
Press releases are an effective way to get your message out in the world and make sure that people are aware of what you are doing. They can be used for marketing purposes as they provide exposure for your company.
Press releases are typically written in the third person and should be concise, so they can be shared on social media.
The length of the release should not exceed 500 words, 750 words or 1000 words depending on your order.
A press release is an important marketing tool that can be used to get media attention for your company and its products or services. They are often distributed through email and social media channels.
The benefits of press releases are that they provide an opportunity for companies to reach their target audience and also they help them build their reputation in the industry.
A good press release should have the following elements:
1. A catchy headline.
2. The name of the company and/or product being discussed in the press release, including a link to the company or product’s website if possible.
3. A brief description of the product or service that is being discussed in the press release.
4. A quote from someone at the company or product (e.g., CEO, founder) that can be used by journalists in their articles or videos about this topic.
5. A list of key facts about why this company/product is important to include in articles (e.g., how many people use it, how much money it has raised, etc.). This will help journalists write better stories about your business and make them more likely to share those stories on social media channels like Facebook and Twitter as well as other websites where journalists can contribute content such as LinkedIn Pulse or Medium.
When you are ready to share your latest product release or new company, you need a professional press release.
We’ve been writing and distributing press releases for years, and we have the experience to know what makes a good one. We can help you create a polished-looking document that will get noticed.
Our writers are experienced in all aspects of writing, from keyword placement to format choices. We know how to use words and phrases that will make the reader want to learn more about what was just announced.